Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to Keston!

For Keston's birthday he wanted a husky puppy, a laptop, and an Xbox.  Not much to work with . . . until I found a stuffed husky puppy.  However, I don't think he is amused.

We are having dinner at 5 Guys Burger and Fries . . . who can have a bad birthday when you are at 5 Guys.  

The Hunger Games trilogy . . . I hope he shares.

 Keston's friend S joined us for the evening.

 Love the mini figs . . . I especially love the kilt on the bagpiper sorry you can't see it.

After dinner we went to see Men in Black 3.  We had a great night and I think by the grunts, Keston enjoyed his day.  He is picking up his communication skills from Grandpa.

After the movie we came back to the house to have cake.  Blowing out the candles on his ice cream cake . . . 

Love that smile - who doesn't love black frosting?  Happy Birthday to our favorite red head!

No comments: