Monday, March 31, 2014

Winter in Montana

Keston finished out his swim season.  He cut a lot of time of his events and found he really liked the breast stroke.  This is at one the University of Montana meets. 


Chad and I blew some bubbles when it was below freezing . . . really below and they freeze almost instantly.  Then when you touch them they melt - they don't pop.  We had a lot of fun but golly gee whiz it was chilly outside. 
 We went snow shoeing and had fun.  Val and Keston grew some awesome mustaches. 


 I learned to stay at the back, otherwise I get pushed over.
It was hard work climbing up the hill to get started . . . so the kids are taking a breather.  Tyler, Chad, Keston and Sera are just chillin'.

Keston throwing himself down the hill.  They love the flips and flops down.  Chad wore his action cam but I don't know what he did with the pictures.
Sera trying the slide down on the belly . . . she was pretty successful.
Tyler trying the back down but it work so well.
 We had the annual Scout Auction and Chad helped make an awesome chocolate mustache cake. 

The boys entered a dodgeball tournament so we went and played at the church.  I know you can't really see the lovely new colors on my nose but Keston got be really good right in the face.  I am really trying to believe that he did it out of love but I got a lot of funny looks at work for the next week or so.  

No comments: