Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween a bit late

It is a bit sad when the kids are at an age that they are all going in separate directions. Chad is the only one who carved a pumpkin. The other two pumpkins are still just sitting in the garage.



He did it all by himself (I did help get some of the guts out) but the carving was all him.

Friday Tylissa went to her first stake dance and had a great time. Keston went his first middle school dance and he just ran around. I am still hoping that he is scared of girls. Maybe!
Halloween was a busy day. The boys went down to Missoula to watch the Griz play Weber State. So Tylissa and I stayed home and went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat. From there Tylissa went to a party. When the guys got home Keston went to his party and Chad and Val met me up at Toren's for Chad to go trick-or-treating. Crazy day! I miss the kids being little.


The jellyfish . . . and a cute one!

The spoon - it's what he wanted.




And the too cool to dress up so just get me a mask.











1 comment:

Kartchner Family said...

love the costumes, very creative. Great job on the sewing Keston and Chad you do resemble Calvin. (hadn't made that connection until now.)