Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Home Sick

Things you have to do to stay at home so you can update the blog and take a nap or naps really it hasn't been a nap, yesterday I didn't leave the bed. Luckily it was just a little flu bug so I should be good to go tomorrow - maybe. I didn't even hear the kids get up and leave this morning - Keston was all on his own this morning because Val was with Tylissa at seminary. So what have we learned - the kids don't need me to get them up and get them breakfast they are big enough to do it all on their own. I'm not sure how I feel about that . . . is it a good thing or do I still want them to need their mommy!

Well I'm off to take another nap.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

O no! Get better quick! New Moon is out in 10 days...you must be better for that! :) AND...loved all the posts! CALVIN!!! Genius...seriously girl. Love you.