1. Everything looks amazing covered in snow
2. I love to hear the snow crunch when you walk on it.
3. Out in the woods it's quiet and calm.
4. It can be very soft and fluffy - great to fall into.
5. It's our down time around here. It's crazy in the spring, summer, and fall.
6. Spring is too slushy and muddy.
7. Fall is ok but not as great as winter.
We love to go snowshoeing but we don't get to go very often. The kids have a great time and for the most part everyone gets along great. It's quiet and beautiful and we have a fabulous time just walking around. If I can get the videos to work it's the kids after our snowshoe trek throwing themselves down the hill. Tylissa had a little more finess than the boys - in fact her comment was "they could be stunt men". It ends with hot chocolate and singing along to Taylor Swift in the car . . . in all honesty Val doesn't sing along but I have a feeling you all knew that.
I could only get one video to upload and it's late, I'm tired so I'll try for round two tomorrow. Love to everyone!