Sunday, April 15, 2012

Odds and Ends

I finally painted the living area of the house. Look behind Keston to see the before style, the three-tiered beigeish color. It took me awhile, I had primed it and it sat for a few months.


Not the best pictures - it was a long day but I love the look. It is steel grey and it matches the new couches quite nicely.




The new throw pillows for the couches. I am trying to find curtains or window treatments the color of the aqua pillow.



Cakes I made for the scout auction. It had to be something quick, easy, and something of a novelty. I was able to whip these out with Chad's help. We had a lot of fun making them.



Back in December when Austin stayed with us he and Keston had a little too much fun in WalMart. I think he is the bumblebee transformer here. It was taken with my cell phone and I don't know how to get the color setting back on. It is the curse of WalMart . . .


Thor is beating up Captain America, of course he could do a better job if he wasn't laughing so hard.




The three little boys hanging out at Granny's during conference. How big do these three little boys need to get before they are no longer the three little boys. I guess they need to be big enough not to fit in tiny spaces. It is hard to believe they are old enough to all be Priesthood holders.

No comments: