Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to the Races . . . ugh!

Well we have made it through the first week since the holidays and the days off. I don't like it. Chad's teacher made the comment that we are probably glad to get rid of the kids again and I disagree. We had a lot of fun, playing, having birthdays, partying, staying in jammies, and not doing anything. This week back in the race of life and having to be somewhere and taking kids to their activites made me appreciate the week I had off even more and I really loved Saturday. Today started stake callings again. I didn't have to travel very far this week, just to Bigfork for their ward conference and then back to our ward (we are the icky late time). Keston had Priesthood Preview tonight and let me tell you it is very scary. Have we prepared him enough to receive the Priesthood in just 6 short months? Will he grow enough to be a Deacon? Well all . . . it is time to go to bed because another busy week starts bright and early tomorrow. Good night and love to everyone.

No comments: