10. He would do anything for his family!
9. Even though he can't to see everyone all the time - it's good to know that he wishes he could!
8. He makes great ice cream treats - too bad the soda shoppe isn't around anymore.
7. He made great camping and fishing memories!
6. He has some great Navy stories - can you really see Grandpa putting his fork into another guys hand for trying to take food off his plate? Surely, not our Grandpa!
5. He gives great 4 wheeler rides. But Beware!
4. Always went hunting! Some trips more successful than others!
3. He taught us the saying "My mouth is dryer than a popcorn fart"
2. He has stood by mom's side through thick and thin! And thin and thick! With that many kids in the house there was never a dull moment!
1. He loves us all - and lucky Grandpa - we all love him right back!
We Love you Grandpa! Wish we could see you more often!